Von Haefen Financial Management is a owned and operated by Troy Von Haefen, CFP®. Since 2004, Troy has focused on helping individuals, families and small business owners reach their financial goals.
Troy has always had a love for helping people understand their finances. Prior to becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Troy enjoyed a successful career as a professional guitarist traveling with highly acclaimed artists such as Lee Ann Womack. While on the road, he would often discuss colleague’s investment portfolios. As these discussions grew more and more common, Troy realized that investments were only part of the financial picture, and he grew to love holistic financial planning. After helping several colleagues attain financial stability, he decided it was time to change professions.
Troy is based in Nashville, Tennessee, and continues to offer holistic financial planning services to everyday folks in a concise and understandable manner. His thorough approach to financial planning and love for helping others is evident to all of his clients.
Troy is a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners, a community of fee-only financial planners focused on holistic planning strategies geared to help clients create true wealth. Troy is also a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP).
Why choose fee-only financial planning?
It’s very simple – as a fee-only financial planning firm, we put your needs first. We don’t sell any products. We don’t receive any commissions, referral fees or kick-backs. We only make recommendations that are in YOUR best interest. Because we charge a flat fee for our services, you can take comfort in knowing we have your best interest in mind.
Fee-only planning eliminates any confusion about what the financial planner gets paid, and instead puts the focus on providing top-notch services. Because we don’t sell products, clients will never be pressured into an approach that may not fit their needs.
Fee-only financial planning also allows us to focus on providing comprehensive services for our clients. We look at your entire financial picture and make recommendations based on your needs.
And, our fees do not change whether we are assisting clients with investments, insurance, estate planning, cash flow, business planning or tax planning. This flexibility allows us to assist clients as their lives change.
Are you ready to see how fee-only financial planning can work for you? Contact us to learn more.
Pledge to clients
At Von Haefen Financial Management, we are committed to putting your needs first so we can help you achieve your financial goals. We take our relationship with clients very seriously. That’s why we make the following pledge to each of our clients.
In working with our clients, we pledge to be:
- Holistic in outlook. We will consider all of your circumstances, family needs, goals, values, and aspirations when making recommendations.
- Professional in conduct. We will protect your privacy. We will strive to maintain the highest ethical standards possible in our work and life. We will continually enhance our skills and credentials through continuing education, and we will refer you to other professionals when you need help in an area outside our expertise.
- Educational in nature. We will guide you through your options and explain them clearly to help you make the best choices. We will always take the time to make sure you understand our advice.
- Independent in compensation. We will never sell you a product or service other than holistic financial planning nor will we take a commission or a referral fee from another professional. You will receive objective, unbiased advice from us.
- Committed to your success. Holistic financial planning is a process, not an event, and we commit to adjusting your plan as your life goals change.